If you received a meeting invite from us, but are new to conferencing with Microsoft Teams, please review the steps below to enjoy a seamless experience.
Please join the meeting by clicking on one of the two hyperlinks in the invitation that you received via e-mail. You can click whether you’re on a computer (laptop/desktop) or mobile device (phone/tablet). There are two ways to join.
Join a digital audio / video conference leveraging rich media
- From a desktop or laptop computer, if you click the link labeled “Join Microsoft Teams Meeting”, you will be taken to the rich media conference center where you will experience a group video / audio call and the ability to share screens, etc.
- On your computer, it will launch a browser if you don’t have the Teams App. (iPhone or iPad / Android)
- On your mobile phone or tablet, it will ask you to download Microsoft Teams from the app store before you can join the meeting.
- Once connected you will be placed into a virtual lobby until the meeting organizer lets you in
You will have the ability to toggle your video stream on and of as well as mute and unmute yourself
Dial-In Through A Regular Phone call
- If you click the dial in number your device will place a call and connect you to the audio-conferencing center. Your device will key in the conference ID automatically after a brief pause, so please wait for the whole dial-in to complete.
- If you would rather call manually, just call the phone number and key-in the conference code
After recording your name, you will be placed into a virtual lobby until the meeting organizer lets you in
- Click on “Local Numbers” if you need a local dial in number, you will be presented a webpage detailing local phone numbers for countries around the world. If you click the dial in number your device will place a call and connect you to the audio-conferencing center. Your device will key in the conference ID by itself, so please wait for the whole dial-in to complete.